RISK YOUR LIFE 2 DEVOLUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

+13
didierara
[Reziztance]
daniezy
jabbawockez
planta
chikmania
muhdsafiq
GM08
HackerGamer
hanturaya
moonsu
Liana
Admin
17 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

I am looking for honest applications and do not use any translators, you need to be fluent in english or its a big NO.
Just fill out the form below here Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In game name:
Education level :
Current job :
How active can you be as a GM? :
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :
(really looking for texture editor)
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) :
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Offtopic post will be deleted, if you want to post, make sure you follow the form i gave or don't bother posting anything.

Admin
Admin

https://ryl2devolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Liana Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 am

In game name:Liana
Sex :Female
Education level :Secret
Current job :Secret
How active can you be as a GM? :3 Years
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :7 Years
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :Kronos Apprantice And Poker serve..
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :In Edit Texture n Some Knowledge About Edit Texture n Some about Ryl la..
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) :Just For Fun:D Make Serve More Interesthing...
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :Make Us More Fun In Game

Liana

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsu Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 am

In game name:MoonSu
Sex :Male.
Education level :College Next Year.
Current job : Celcom Boardband Promoter.
How active can you be as a GM? :day and night[5 hours if not working]
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :4 years.
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :yes, RYL2Devolution same old server,RYLSpartan, and RYLWarfare
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :Not much.
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL Warfare?( Short essay ) :Help player so slove their problem such like lag,bug report or something and to make the RYL Warfare in first place.
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL Warfare ( Short essay ) :Only one suggestion in my head to improve the RYL Warfare is: Make a Tournament for RYL Warfare and there will be more people love to play and enjoy playing the server.

moonsu

Back to top Go down

Post  hanturaya Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm

In game name:Joker
Sex :Male.
Education level :College Next Year.
Current job : Have 1 shop
How active can you be as a GM? :day and night[7 hours if not working]
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :4 years.
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :yes,RYL Apperntice
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :Not much.
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL Warfare?( Short essay ) :Help player so slove their problem such like lag,bug report or something and to make the RYL Warfare in first place.
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL Warfare ( Short essay ) :Only one suggestion in my head to improve the RYL Warfare is: Make a Tournament for RYL Warfare and there will be more people love to play and enjoy playing the server.

hanturaya

Back to top Go down

Post  HackerGamer Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 pm

In game name:Mr-CaSaNoVaZaI
Sex :male
Education level :GM level max...4 server..
Current job :Aliance Rubber
How active can you be as a GM? :4day are week
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :from age 11
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here : RYL2neverwar
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :not so much
^^
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) : to help admin.
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :im go promote to every RYL to they know This RYL..and have honor as GM.

Last edited by khai2009 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

HackerGamer

Back to top Go down

Post  GM08 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

In game name:Youknow
Education level :GM LVL 1
Current job :Student
How active can you be as a GM? :GM lvl 1
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :i Promtert server and
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) :i can help admin for work and respert for server
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :plsss invite me GM lvl 1

GM08
GM08

Back to top Go down

Post  muhdsafiq Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm

In the name of the game:-7th-Attacker-
Sex: male
Level of education: secondary school
Current employment:
How you can be active as a GM? : Because I know ... I know the server was v2240 and v1753
How many years of experience RYL you have? : 4 years
Are you a GM on the server first? severs the name of another country here: Server Apprentice / Darkevolution / Crazy / WarInPrison. all servers that have to hack off because
Do you have any knowledge of programming? knowledge or the development of the game online? : Know
(It was so looking texture editor)
Why do you want to be a GM in RYL? (Short essay): For best .. and I will keep good-good nih server and advanced server put nih ...
To give some suggestions to improve RYL (short essay): I will put a lot of people carry this server and put a lot of people AMPLE this server .. Undertaking does MAJU .
ADD ME YAHOO MESSENGER : MUHDSAFIQ22@yahoo.com

muhdsafiq

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  chikmania Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:44 am

In game name: Chik
Sex : Man
Education level : Colage
Current job : not yet
How active can you be as a GM? : i only can online in night
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? : 4 years
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here : Devolution , Battal Royal ,
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? : Make a website my job
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) : to learn something new
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) : make a best ryl in this year
chikmania
chikmania
Admin

http://ryl2devolution.servegame.org/

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty GM APPLICATION

Post  planta Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 am

In game name:PLANTA
Education level :GM LEVEL 2
Current job :
How active can you be as a GM? :
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :2YEARS
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :ryl2battleroyal,ryl2stormax,and ryl2crazy
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL battleroyal?( Short essay ) :Help player so slove their problem such like lag,bug report or something and to make the RYL BATTLEROYAL first place
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :Only one suggestion in my head to improve the RYL BATTLEROYAL is: Make a Tournament for RYL Battleroyal and there will be more people love to play and enjoy playing the server

planta

Back to top Go down

Post  planta Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:23 am

this my banner for this ryl GM Application Ffff10GM Application Ffff10

planta

Back to top Go down

Post  jabbawockez Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 am

Admin wrote:I am looking for honest applications and do not use any translators, you need to be fluent in english or its a big NO.
Just fill out the form below here Very Happy

In game name:Supreme-
Education level :SPM
Current job :non
How active can you be as a GM? :everyday can On
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :5Years
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :GM-NasRawks
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :Yes
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) :I will be the best Gm
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :Ryl make this kind of ryl like Ryl Ryl Reunion or Zeus?

Edit: Offtopic post will be deleted, if you want to post, make sure you follow the form i gave or don't bother posting anything.

jabbawockez

Back to top Go down

Post  daniezy Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 am

In game name:daniezy
Education level :helper(MHHE)
Current job :helper (MHHE)
How active can you be as a GM? :in 4 or 5 hours
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :3 years
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :yes,ryl1 spartans,rou and devolution same old server
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :not much
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :

daniezy

Back to top Go down

Post  [Reziztance] Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am

In game name:Dont Have Because i'm new in your Server
Sex :Male
Education level :--
Current job :Owner Cyber Cafe
How active can you be as a GM? :20Hours(4 Hours More me Sleep..xD
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :11 Year
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :Yes.I have been GM position At RYl2 Dark Union but now no more coz server Off..
Do you have any programming knowledge:Web Design/Programming/webmaster/server scurity
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( i wanna be a GM at This RYl bcoz i think i can make the server grow wth ur Team/ll be very glad to help those player who need help. btw, ill attach some evidence/helping the new players.
/also make more interest and i only have offline server..it's means local..play alone..not port frward yet..so i think i wan try to play a real server..it's RYl Devolution n want help ppl/make Ppl Enjoy.. ( I also Have Pic For my Test Server..xD)wanna see juz pm
pm me k...) :
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL :::( Make An Event Every Week/ Change Texture AT map/Add Some new Mob Or Item and make Ppl Enjoy) :
[Reziztance]
[Reziztance]

Back to top Go down

Post  didierara Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm

In game name: -lMRldidie-
Sex : Male
Education level :
Current job :
How active can you be as a GM? : 24Hour/7
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? : More Than 10
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here : War In Prison
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? : No
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) : Because i want to help people.
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) : Be a nice GM,So players will support your server.

didierara

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty GM

Post  Odysseus Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am

In game name:Odysseus
Education level : done high school
Current job :-
How active can you be as a GM? : 5-6h per day
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? : 5 years
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here : was admin on my server
Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? : know make ryl1 and ryl2 server,editing maps,mobs and texture
(really looking for texture editor)<-> i can help with this
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) :love fairplay/hate hackers
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :do something with lag

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Gm application

Post  chorno Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:36 pm

In game name:PrincessBackcut

Education level :Student

Current job :Student

How active can you be as a GM? :can on9 6 days in a week and can on9 6 hours

How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :5

Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :No...i want to be GM this RYL for the 1st time

Do you have any programming knowledge? or any development knowledge in online gaming? :if texture editor my answer is no but i can help for the other problem

Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( Short essay ) :i wan to be GM for the 1st time for my life and i will do my best to help other player thats need help....

Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ( Short essay ) :i can help this server more interesting like making events and promote but not promote to other server thats bad...

chorno

Back to top Go down

Post  ....Aky™ Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 pm

In game name:Dont Have Because i'm new in your Server
Education level :high shcool
Current job :
How active can you be as a GM? :10
How many years of RYL Experience do you have ? :11 Year
Have you been a GM in previous servers? state the other severs name here :Yes.I have been GM position At RYl2 Dark evolution but now no more coz i hate...
Do you have any programming knowledge:Web Design/Programming
Why do you want to be a GM here in RYL ?( i wanna be a GM at This RYl bcoz i think i can make the server grow wth ur Team/ll be very glad to help those player who need help. btw, ill attach some evidence/helping the new players.
/also make more interest and i only have offline server..it's means local..play alone..not port frward yet..so i think i wan try to play a real server..it's RYl Devolution n want help ppl/make Ppl Enjoy..
Give some suggestions on improving the RYL ::Sad Make An Event Every Week

Me From Romanian Sory Me Bad ENG
....Aky™
....Aky™

Back to top Go down

Post  [Reziztance] Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am

Aky..Why copy all me write n paste at ur post..??Zz
[Reziztance]
[Reziztance]

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlieScene Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am

Hello, please check out your private messages inbox. I don't want to share all my person information here Wink

CharlieScene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down